Work isn’t just a necessity; it’s living out a calling on one’s life. Are you looking for an opportunity to flourish personally and professionally, while helping others find deep meaning and satisfaction in their work? Integritas is looking for a human resources professional to help all our team members achieve quality of work and quality of life. The Human Resources Manager will oversee employee engagement, recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, benefits management and administration, and compliance. The Human Resources Manager will lead and manage a team of two. Apply here!
Connect your work to spiritual, physical, and financial wellbeing for your community.
At Integritas, our values connect and inspire us, our behaviors build healthy relationships, and the services we deliver all reflect our strong culture. To really get how great our company culture is, you have to experience it for yourself!
Employees at Integritas enjoy great pay and perks, but also have the opportunity to grow and learn (growth is one of our core values!). Our benefits plan has been carefully designed to promote our employees’ and their families’ physical, financial, and spiritual/emotional wellbeing.
Our benefits include the following:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid leave – vacation, personal, caregiver, parental, bereavement, volunteer, birthday/floating holiday
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,500 in education reimbursement
- Disability, life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Integritas
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym membership stipend
- Occasional paid lunches
Experience & Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in human resources or other business-related discipline
- Five years of human resources experience
- Three years in a leadership and/or management position
- Three years of compensation and benefit plan management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of local, state, and federal employment laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint)
- Strong and professional interpersonal, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in coaching and training people
- Valid Driver’s License
Schedule & Work Model
Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST and Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. CST
Minimum of three days per week in person at main office in Carbondale, Illinois (on other days may work from home).
- Develop strong relationships with employees, providers, and client hospitals to establish the Human Resources department as a trusted business partner.
- In collaboration with Employee Engagement Coordinator, monitor and promote employee engagement and employee satisfaction.
- Perform Master of Ceremonies role at all-team-member events, including trainings and in-person social events.
- Create and monitor progress of performance improvement plans.
- Conduct investigations when employee concerns are brought forth.
- Schedule and conduct exit interviews with departing team members.
- Manage externship and internship programs.
- In collaboration with the Employee Engagement Coordinator, design and implement recruitment strategies for administrative positions.
- Build and maintain relationships with management as a trusted talent advisor to ensure the ability to influence, guide, and drive the attraction, recruiting, and retention of top talent.
- Partner with leader/managers to clarify job specifications, essential job duties, key competencies, qualifications, and skills.
- Provide oversight to the Employee Engagement Coordinator in the hiring process, and assist with staffing activities as needed, including posting job opportunities on job boards and websites, screening resumes, scheduling and conducting phone, in-person, and peer interviews, and administering applicant assessments.
- Coach leader/managers on the interview process, providing feedback and recommendations.
- Oversee management of company’s social media accounts from a recruitment and employee engagement perspective.
Administrative Employee Onboarding and Offboarding
- In collaboration with Employee Engagement Coordinator, oversee the onboarding and offboarding processes. Ensure these processes reflect the company’s VVM.
- Consult with leader/managers to assess training needs and make recommendations on training programs designed to enhance employee knowledge and skills and to improve employee performance.
- Advise leader/managers on and assist in conducting involuntary terminations.
- Respond to employees’ resignation notices and confirm termination dates.
Talent Development and Performance Management
- Advise leader/managers regarding the training and individual coaching needs of their direct reports. Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to leader/managers.
- Assist supervisors with the creation of team member profiles for their employees.
- Facilitate an annual review of team member profiles with all leader/managers.
- Train and coach supervisors concerning communication, providing feedback and positive recognition, and disciplinary actions with their direct reports.
- Train leader/managers on the 1:1 coaching program, review coaching notes and development plans, and provide ongoing feedback to leader/managers on their 1:1 coaching sessions with direct reports.
- Create and distribute monthly coaching agendas to managers, and ensure managers turn in coaching notes as required by coaching process.
- Create and distribute annual development plan template, filing completed plans and encouraging managers to turn them in as required by coaching process.
- Train new leader/managers on Integritas’s management philosophy, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Research growth opportunities for employees within the company such as seminars, books, and podcasts.
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention and promotion.
- Develop and present content for all-team-member and management training events.
Benefits Management and Administration
- Ensure Benefits Coordinator is effectively administering employee benefit programs such as retirement plans, medical, dental, and vision plans, life insurance plans, and disability plans, worker’s compensation, unemployment insurance, paid time off, and education reimbursement.
- Ensure company compliance with ERISA (Employment Retirement Income Security Act) and ACA (Affordable Care Act).
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and developments with benefits through research and education. Proactively seek and create competitive and cost-effective benefit offerings for team members.
- Recommend changes in benefits offered and new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal employment regulations. Study existing, new, and anticipated legislation in collaboration with the Company’s Legal Counsel. Enforce adherence to requirements.
- Update and regularly audit employee handbook and other policies as needed.
- File EEO-1 annually, and maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- In collaboration with the Director of Financial Operations, oversee the improvement and maintenance of the HR and payroll system as needed.
- Conduct market analyses as needed to determine comparability and equity in pay.
- Research labor market trends and recommend changes to compensation philosophy as needed.
- Create annual wage and benefit statements for employees and coach supervisors regarding pay conversations.
- Conduct twice-annual compensation reviews with the Vice President of Administrative Services and the CEO and make recommendations on pay changes for employees.
- Ensure compensation programs comply with legal and other regulatory agencies.
- Advise leader/managers on compensation adjustments for employees.
- Advise leader/managers and the Employee Engagement Coordinator on pay ranges for new positions.
- Manage pay increase process and approve of all pay increases.
- Comply with federal and state requirements regarding annual documentation and distribution of pay and benefit reports.
- Collaborate with Human Resources Team to create and maintain standard operating procedures for the Human Resources Department. Directly oversee updating and maintenance of Human Resources Binder throughout HR team.
- Create and update Team Member Profiles as needed.
- Send out contract termination notices to providers and update CRM profiles as needed as part of provider offboarding process.
- Read all Client Provider Notes and HR Notes in the CRM to maintain up-to-date information on clients and providers. Follow up with team members as needed based on findings in these notes.
- Establish and maintain HR metrics for reporting to the VP of Administrative Services and the Senior Executive Team.
Human Resources Team Leader/Manager
- Provide leadership, guidance, and development opportunities to the Human Resources team.
- Supervise the Human Resources team to ensure that all Human Resource processes and activities are conducted in both the Company’s and the Company’s employees’ best interest.
- Plan, assign, train, and direct Human Resources team with tasks for the HR department and company.
- Provide monthly one-on-one coaching to Human Resources team members.
- Work with Human Resources team on the progress of the Human Resources operational road map.