Come work for one of the 2022 and 2023 “Best Places to Work in Illinois!”
Become a part of a community that values each person’s unique contributions, doing a job that is different every day, engaging with people in a variety of healthcare environments and professions, and helping people in their greatest moments of need. Become an Integritas Regional Manager and embark on a journey of growth and service that will inspire you and others to be the best versions of themselves, while enjoying scheduling flexibility and a deep benefits program designed to support you and your family. Apply here!
So, what does a Regional Manager do?
The Regional Manager represents Integritas to the client hospital and forms a vital communications bridge between our client hospitals and the entire Integritas team. This position supports 4 hospitals in Illinois for Integritas, with the opportunity for additional locations. These hospitals range from the metro-east to Northern Illinois and are located in the following cities:
- Du Quoin, IL
- Jerseyville, IL
- Morrison, IL
- Iroquois, IL
Travel expectations are that you would be visiting each site 2-4 times per month. The Regional Manager ensures that the Emergency Department, Hospitalist Service, Urgent Care Clinics, and other hospital service lines are staffed and operating in a manner consistent with Integritas’s Values, Vision and Mission and service commitment to each client hospital. This is a leadership position, and the Regional Manager not only leads by example a large team of medical providers, but also serves as a leader/manager to site coordinator employees who work at the client hospitals for which the regional manager is responsible.
- Hospital-based/clinical experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in business or healthcare-related field
- A minimum of two years of experience leading and managing teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Electronic health record system experience preferred
- Willingness to work at multiple locations within a local region
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
- Able to lead, train, and coach effectively
- Professionally represents themselves and Integritas at all times
What is it like working for Integritas?
At Integritas, supporting our team members is our core commitment and we have created a benefits plan that promotes physical, financial, and emotional/spiritual wellbeing. We give our team members the flexibility they need to fulfill both their personal and work responsibilities.
This full-time position is eligible for benefits such as:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- Paid leave – vacation, personal, caregiver, parental, bereavement
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,500 in education reimbursement
- Company vehicle
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership or fitness app stipend
List of Duties and Responsibilities
Hospital Site Management and Client Relations
- Resolve clinical-administrative issues within the client hospitals and keep lines of communication open with staff and others to ensure high employee morale and a professional atmosphere.
- Serve as Integritas liaison to client hospitals/executive teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with all disciplines throughout Integritas and the client hospitals based on mutual respect and trust.
- Meet with client hospital leaders on a routine basis. Support development, communication and distribution of information as requested by client hospital administration and Integritas.
- Coordinate client hospital tours for provider candidates.
- Coordinate meetings between key staff, provider groups, and external customer groups.
- Utilize non-clinical partners efficiently while considering the impact on the clinical hospital and patient care.
- Give guidance and support to non-direct reporting site personnel such as scheduling, credentialing, recruitment, travel, etc.
- Promote employee and provider engagement and empowerment in daily operations, including review of annual engagement scores through Press Ganey, in partnership with provider or appropriate leadership.
- Manage day-to-day operations by handling issues within the client hospital with providers and/or appropriate leadership. Foster an environment of continuous improvement and maintenance of high standards for service.
- Strategize on how to improve relationships with our providers and how to address their needs.
- Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, quality assurance programs, safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of EMR.
- Coordinate new hire provider orientation.
- Meet regularly with providers to ensure the efficient flow of day-to-day activities.
- Develop an environment among providers, HIM and other related staff that emphasizes clean, crisp patient charts resulting in more thorough and complete medical records.
- Support and communicate Integritas’s values, vision, mission and strategic plan with staff, providers, and others.
- Engage staff and providers by routinely rounding through the client hospital(s).
- Collaborate with CMO and medical directors to relay potential clinical performance issues.
- Meet frequently with and support Medical Directors to support and collaborate with the Education and Quality Department.
Oversight of Site Coordinators
- Provide leadership, guidance, development opportunities, and support to the site coordinator(s).
- Work with site coordinator(s) to ensure alignment of team goals with company goals and initiatives.
- Oversee all aspects of site billing in correlation with the billing company.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of payroll and expense reports; manage staff and Integritas provider time-off requests.
- Provide guidance and direction for data entry, maintenance of contact information, and metrics reporting in the CRM.
Individual, Team, and Company Participation
- Monthly 1:1 Coaching Meetings with Leader Manager
- Monthly 1:1 Coaching Meetings with Direct Reports
- Other recurring team meetings