Come work for one of the 2022 “Best Places to Work in Illinois!”
Become a part of a community that values each person’s unique contributions, doing a job that is different every day, engaging with people in a variety of healthcare environments and professions, and helping people in their greatest moments of need. Become an Integritas Regional Manager and embark on a journey of growth and service that will inspire you and others to be the best versions of themselves, while enjoying scheduling flexibility and a deep benefits program designed to support you and your family. Apply here!
So, what does a Regional Manager do?
The Regional Manager represents Integritas to the client hospital and forms a vital communications bridge between our client hospitals and the entire Integritas team. The Regional Manager ensures that the Emergency Department, Hospitalist Service, Urgent Care Clinics, and other hospital service lines are staffed and operating in a manner consistent with Integritas’s Values, Vision and Mission and service commitment to each client hospital. This is a leadership position, and the Regional Manager not only leads by example a large team of medical providers, but also serves as a leader/manager to site coordinator employees who work at the client hospitals for which the regional manager is responsible.
- Hospital-based/clinical experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or healthcare-related field
- A minimum of two years of experience leading and managing teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Electronic health record system experience preferred
- Willingness to work at multiple locations within a local region
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
- Able to lead, train, and coach effectively
- Professionally represents themselves and Integritas at all times
What is it like working for Integritas?
At Integritas, supporting our team members is our core commitment and we have created a benefits plan that promotes physical, financial, and emotional/spiritual wellbeing. We give our team members the flexibility they need to fulfill both their personal and work responsibilities.
This full-time position is eligible for benefits such as:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- Paid leave – vacation, personal, caregiver, parental, bereavement
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,500 in education reimbursement
- Company vehicle
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership or fitness app stipend
List of Duties and Responsibilities
Hospital Site Management and Client Relations
- Resolve clinical-administrative issues within the client hospitals and keep lines of communication open with staff and others to ensure high employee morale and a professional atmosphere.
- Serve as Integritas liaison to client hospitals/executive teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with all disciplines throughout Integritas and the client hospitals based on mutual respect and trust.
- Meet with client hospital leaders on a routine basis. Support development, communication and distribution of information as requested by client hospital administration and Integritas.
- Coordinate client hospital tours for provider candidates.
- Coordinate meetings between key staff, provider groups, and external customer groups.
- Utilize non-clinical partners efficiently while considering the impact on the clinical hospital and patient care.
- Give guidance and support to non-direct reporting site personnel such as scheduling, credentialing, recruitment, travel, etc.
- Promote employee and provider engagement and empowerment in daily operations, including review of annual engagement scores through Press Ganey, in partnership with provider or appropriate leadership.
- Manage day-to-day operations by handling issues within the client hospital with providers and/or appropriate leadership. Foster an environment of continuous improvement and maintenance of high standards for service.
- Strategize on how to improve relationships with our providers and how to address their needs.
- Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, quality assurance programs, safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of EMR.
- Coordinate new hire provider orientation.
- Meet regularly with providers to ensure the efficient flow of day-to-day activities.
- Develop an environment among providers, HIM and other related staff that emphasizes clean, crisp patient charts resulting in more thorough and complete medical records.
- Support and communicate Integritas’s values, vision, mission and strategic plan with staff, providers, and others.
- Engage staff and providers by routinely rounding through the client hospital(s).
- Collaborate with CMO and medical directors to relay potential clinical performance issues.
- Meet frequently with and support Medical Directors to support and collaborate with the Education and Quality Department.
Oversight of Site Coordinators
- Provide leadership, guidance, development opportunities, and support to the site coordinator(s).
- Work with site coordinator(s) to ensure alignment of team goals with company goals and initiatives.
- Oversee all aspects of site billing in correlation with the billing company.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of payroll and expense reports; manage staff and Integritas provider time-off requests.
- Provide guidance and direction for data entry, maintenance of contact information, and metrics reporting in the CRM.
Individual, Team, and Company Participation
- Monthly 1:1 Coaching Meetings with Leader Manager
- Monthly 1:1 Coaching Meetings with Direct Reports
- Other recurring team meetings