Why Provider Recruitment?
Few people have the opportunity to use heart, hands, and head to create a healthcare environment that will help others in their greatest moments of need. As a Provider Recruiter, you are the first point of contact with the physicians, NPs, and PAs who work on the hospital frontlines every day. If you love interacting with others and getting to know people, possess a positive attitude, and enjoy seeing the process from start to finish, this could be a great opportunity for you! Apply here!
Connect your work to spiritual, physical and financial wellbeing for your community.
At Integritas, our values connect and inspire us, our behaviors build healthy relationships, and the services we deliver all reflect our strong culture.
Employees at Integritas enjoy great pay and perks, but also have the opportunity to grow and learn. Our benefits plan is centered on promoting our employees’ physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid leave – vacation, personal, caregiver, parental, bereavement, volunteer
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,500 in education reimbursement
- Disability, life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Integritas
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym membership stipend
- Occasional paid lunches
- Work closely with Provider Recruitment Manager, Director of Business Development, VP of Clinical Operations and Client Relations, Clinical team, and the Administrative Services team to maintain understanding of company needs related to recruiting
- Maintain understanding of all programs and facilities served including shift coverage times
- Help maintain recruitment database including names, interest, specialties, stage, next follow up, detailed contact records, job order details, position open and close dates
- Assist in creating and maintaining up to date and accurate job postings on the company website, job boards, and other recruitment outlets
- Perform comprehensive phone interviews with potential recruits
- Create and send regular e-mail campaigns as directed within recruitment/marketing outlets
- Attend regular trainings/webinars within recruitment resources to stay up to date and ensure optimal level of success
- Work with Regional Managers to schedule and coordinate site visits/interviews with candidates
- Research and follow up with potential recruitment leads
- In correlation with Clinical Operations team, create and maintain a recruitment information sheet to send to potential candidates, our clients, and the surrounding regions
- Seek out referral sources and develop relationships (Residency programs, professional medical organizations, etc.)
- Attend conferences and other events for recruiting purposes as directed
- Seek additional recruitment contacts through networking and phone communication
- Periodically visit hospitals to create familiarity with hospitals for marketing purposes
- Be available for regular strategy and training calls with Provider Recruitment Manager
- Willing to travel for key meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a medical field or business) or equivalent experience
- Physician and APP Recruiter experience required
- 2+ years of experience with physician engagement, preferably for emergency medicine. Hospitalist, pulmonology/critical care experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and basic computer programs