Do you value communication and find joy in organization? This might be the role for you! The Site Coordinator works in a cooperative manner with the Regional Manager to support the Medical Directors and Medical Providers at a healthcare facility in Jerseyville, IL. Apply here!
Connect your work to spiritual, physical and financial wellbeing for your community.
At Integritas, our values connect and inspire us, our behaviors build healthy relationships, and the services we deliver all reflect our strong culture. To really get how great our company culture is, you have to experience it for yourself!
Employees at Integritas enjoy great pay and perks, but also have the opportunity to grow and learn (growth is one of our core values!). Our benefits plan has been carefully designed to promote our employees’ and their families’ physical, financial, and spiritual/emotional wellbeing.
Our benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid leave
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,000 in education reimbursement
- Disability, life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Integritas
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym membership stipend
- Occasional paid lunches
- Run daily census reports on an ongoing basis.
- Stay current with inpatient census.
- Run and receive demographics reports and edit as necessary.
- Run monthly ER transfer report.
- Keep track of monthly inpatient swingbeds and transfers.
- Check daily discharges to make sure no notes or orders are missing and are ordered by noon.
- Receive and process incomplete chart requests from billing company.
- Notify providers of any charts they need to complete so billing company can process for payment.
- E-mail findings on MR requests to billing company.
- Serve as the liaison between the billing company and client.
- Attend morning interdisciplinary rounds.
- Check in with providers on a daily basis for their needs, patient needs, etc.
- Check in with nurses on a daily basis to verify patient needs, issues for the providers, etc.
- Fill out patient survey with patients that are verbal/consenting and non-isolation.
- Communicate with Regional Manager and Medical Director when/if issues arise with a provider or patient.
- Communicate with hospital coders and medical records as needed.
- Meet with Patient Access Supervisor when/if registration issues arise.
- Assist Clinical Documentation and Scribe Manager with monthly chart reviews.
- Administrative duties such as answering phones in a professional manner, directing calls to appropriate people/department, checking faxes, processing mail, and ordering supplies.
- Communicate with hospital and Integritas credentialing team on the status of provider credentialing.
- Facilitate communication between Integritas Scheduling Coordinator and hospital staff to schedule provider orientation.
- Attend monthly 1:1 coaching meetings with leader manager, monthly hospitalist meetings, and weekly operational meetings as needed.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Room for some flexibility
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities effectively
- Able to organize and plan well
- Able to build effective relationships with leadership, management, medical providers, and nursing staff
- Able to manage time effectively
- Able to learn quickly and self-motivate
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Works well independently and within a team