Do you enjoy working with people and managing projects? Are you passionate about employee engagement and team collaboration? Our Human Resources Assistant role could be just what you are looking for! Apply here!
Connect your work to spiritual, physical and financial wellbeing for your community.
At Integritas, our values connect and inspire us, our behaviors build healthy relationships, and the services we deliver all reflect our strong culture. To really get how great our company culture is, you have to experience it for yourself!
Employees at Integritas enjoy great pay and perks, but also have the opportunity to grow and learn (growth is one of our core values!). Our benefits plan has been carefully designed to promote our employees’ and their families’ physical, financial, and spiritual/emotional wellbeing.
Our benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid leave
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,000 in education reimbursement
- Disability, life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Integritas
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym membership stipend
- Occasional paid lunches
- Work with the Human Resources Team to schedule and organize team building and company events for employees.
- Gather content and create monthly non-provider newsletter.
- Conduct monthly compliance reports.
- Develop strong relationships with employees, providers, and client hospitals to establish the Human Resources department as a business partner.
- Send birthday and work anniversary cards to all employees.
- Coordinate gifts in collaboration with relevant departments for special events.
- Post open positions and pre-screen candidates for HR Coordinator for administrative openings.
- Schedule phone interviews for Human Resources Coordinator.
- Administer pre-employment documentation to candidates such as skills testing, background checks, and OIG checks.
- Research effective recruiting methods for the company and implement those methods as appropriate.
- Assist the Human Resources Coordinator with creating the new hire’s training schedule (company training and position specific training).
- Prepare employment paperwork, workstation, and welcome kit for the new employee prior to their first day.
- Work with HR team and Administrative Assistant on first day of employment welcome event.
- Schedule the new employee orientation with the new hire.
- Work with client facilities on scheduling testing such as drug screens and TB tests, as well as hospital-based orientation.
- Develop electronic files for the new hires.
- Create consistent and thorough onboarding checklists and processes for employees in project management system.
- Create offboarding project for administrative employees, assign tasks to necessary individuals, and complete tasks in timely manner.
- Assist the HR Coordinator with the provider onboarding and offboarding process.
- Maintain the HR and payroll system as needed.
- Add new positions and position descriptions to the HR and payroll system.
- Assist HR Coordinator with onboarding process within HR and payroll system
- Maintain and update employee and independent contractor files.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Comply with federal and state requirements regarding annual documentation and distribution of pay and benefit reports.
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required documentation is collected and maintained.
- Send weekly compliance emails to client facilities.
- Collect medical files as needed from providers per hospital requirements.
- Check PTO policies for administrative employees and notify them when they are close to maxing out their PTO for the year.
- Notify employees of accrual increases to their vacation time policy.
- Notify employees of planned time off by posting in All Team messaging channel.
- Participate in Monthly 1:1 Coaching Meetings with Leader Manager
- Participate in Weekly Operational Meetings as needed
- Attend special events
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- One year of office administrative experience
- One year of working in the healthcare industry preferred
- Volunteer or community service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities effectively
- Able to organize and plan well
- Able to build effective relationships
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Able to design or write corporate documents such as company policies or procedures
- Excellent computer skills
- Works well independently and within a team