Come work for one of the 2023 “Best Places to Work in Illinois!”
Are you detail-oriented, organized, and precise? Are you well-versed in resolving information discrepancies? If so, our Data Entry Specialist position might be perfect for you! With the exception of occasional in-person meetings, our Data Entry Specialist will work remotely full-time to enter hospital data in various forms. They will work in collaboration with our Director of Client Relations, Regional Managers, and Site Coordinators to ensure all parties are updated with current and accurate data. Apply here!
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST
- High school diploma
- 5 years of data entry experience
- Two years of EMR experience required
- Microsoft office/computer experience
- Organization of meetings and schedules
- Excellent attention to detail
- Abillity to analyze current processes for process improvement
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Professionally represents themselves and Integritas at all times
- Works well independently and within a team
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to build effective relationships
Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, orthodontal, and vision insurance
- Paid leave – vacation, personal, caregiver, parental, bereavement, volunteer
- Paid holidays (1 floating holiday per year)
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,500 in education reimbursement
- Disability, life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Integritas
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Occasional paid lunches
- Data Entry
- PowerBI Report Review
- Database Notes Management
- Client Meeting Preparation
- Calendar Management
- Individual, Team, and Company Participation
Database Data Input
- Work with the Site Coordinators, Regional Managers, and Director of Client Relations to ensure timely and accurate hospital metrics data is entered into the database on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Maintain SOPs for all facilities on appropriate database entry processes.
- Coordinate with Site Coordinator at facilities where we bill medical professional fees to ensure both parties are receiving the daily Hospitalist provider log for accurate data entry/tracking.
- Review PowerBI data daily for each client facility for accuracy and data integrity.
- Work towards continuous improvement for reviewing and validating data.
- Utilize PowerBI error reports and maintain all reports to ensure there are no errors more than seven days past date of entry.
- Communicate errors found on PowerBI graphs through the appropriate channels.
Client Meeting Preparation
- Attend all client meeting preparation meetings to focus specifically on data entry questions/errors and make edits on any identified errors or missing data.
- Work alongside appropriate Regional Manager to ensure reviews and audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Prioritize data reviews based on upcoming client meetings.
Database Note Management
- Help the Director of Client Relations and Regional Managers maintain and enter weekly database notes on medical providers and clients.
- Review all notes on a weekly basis to ensure consistency and accuracy of fields selected.
- Support Client Relations team with scheduling of team meetings internally.
- Communicate with client facilities to schedule quarterly client meetings.
Individual, Team & Company Participation
- Daily Operations Meetings with Supervisor
- Monthly Site Coordinator Meetings
- Monthly 1:1 Coaching Meetings with Leader Manager
- Special Events Attendance & Support
- All other tasks as assigned.