Do you have a passion for serving and helping others? With Integritas, you can do just this! We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer to join our team! Be directly involved in helping a team of dedicated, passionate medical providers excel in their patient-care roles through communication, coordination and education, while providing excellent executive assistant support to the Chief Medical Officer. Apply here!
So, what does the Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer do?
The Executive Assistant serves the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) in daily business operations and schedule and communications management. We are looking for someone who is organized, flexible, smart, hungry, humble, and proactive! As a “right hand” to the CMO, this position will play a facilitative role by interacting daily with Integritas and client facility team members.
The candidate who succeeds in this position can work successfully in a constantly changing environment, independently interpret policies, solve non-routine, complex issues under minimal supervision, and manage multiple, concurrent tasks and projects with the highest levels of professionalism, confidentiality, timely turn around and customer service. This person is a self-starter who takes initiative to continuously improve processes for ongoing effectiveness of the department and company, has a high aptitude for working in collaborative team environments, and is comfortable with learning new technologies.
What is it like working for Integritas?
At Integritas, we are committed to helping our employees and their families and have created a benefits plan that promotes physical, financial, and emotional/spiritual wellbeing.
This full-time position is eligible for benefits such as:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability, life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Integritas
- Paid leave – vacation, personal, caregiver, bereavement, parental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,500 in education reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym membership stipend
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Able to organize and prioritize effectively
- Able to manage a large workload with minimal direction
- Able to lead and work independently
- Able to analyze and overcome problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to coordinate work between departments
- Works well independently and within a team
- Able to maintain excellent comradery with providers and administrative employees
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Fluent in Microsoft products such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Two years of experience working as an Executive Assistant preferred.
- Experience working in a hospital setting.
- Able to interpret and explain laws, policies, procedures, etc.
- Minimum one year of experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Minimum one year of experience managing calendars.
List of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use Outlook calendar to coordinate meetings and streamline CMO’s schedule
- Email management for the CMO
- Organization, prioritization, and communication
- Attend relevant meetings and transcribe notes
- Update company website as needed
- Use design platforms (i.e., Canva Pro) to create materials for distribution
- Compose/schedule communication to medical providers
- Coordinate standardization of policies, procedures, and order sets
- Assist CMO with communication to client facilities
- Maintain positive relationships with support staff
- Work with CMO and other departments to drive provider engagement strategy through strategic relationship development
- Plan and organize appreciation events/gifts
- Develop ongoing support materials for providers such as orientation handouts and policies
- Facilitate the distribution and summary of provider satisfaction surveys as applicable
- Assist CMO with coaching agendas for Medical Directors and other providers
- Assist Medical Directors as needed
- Coordinate regular and ad-hoc medical director meetings
- Participate in monthly meetings
- Assist CMO with hospital-specific and provider issues
- Strategize on how to improve relationships with our providers and clients and how to address their needs from CMO
- Assist with CMO’s to-do list
- Attend weekly operational meetings and participation in committees, as needed
- Attend bi-weekly Clinical Operations Meetings
- Attend monthly 1:1 Coaching Meetings with Leader Manager
- Attend monthly Clinical Leadership Team Meetings
- Attend special events and provide support, as needed
- Other duties as assigned