Career Opportunity: ER Medical Director
Location: Throughout the state of Illinois
About Us: We are a locally owned, physician-led company dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare services in low-volume Emergency Departments (EDs) across Illinois. As we continue to expand our reach, we are seeking dynamic and experienced ER Medical Directors to join our team and lead our efforts in maintaining excellence in patient care.
Position Overview: As the ER Medical Director, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of clinical care and operational efficiency in our EDs. This position offers the opportunity to work collaboratively with a dedicated team of healthcare professionals and make a significant impact on patient outcomes and experiences.
- Review provider charts and provide feedback (minimum of 5 charts per provider per month)
- Review transfers monthly and provide feedback
- Collaborate with directors to address ED-Hospitalist issues and maintain an excellent ED and Hospitalist relationship
- Work a minimum of 6 ED shifts per month
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits include:
- 401k with Safe Harbor Match for Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan
- Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- CME Reimbursement
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Other Perks/Bonuses:
- Work for a locally owned, Physician-led company
- Opportunities to moonlight at other sites
- Career advancement
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS certification
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care specialty with similar experience
- Visa sponsorship may be considered depending on the time frame of need and time of year
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated physician passionate about providing exceptional care to patients in a supportive community environment, we encourage you to apply.
Join us in making a positive impact on healthcare delivery in Illinois as the ER Medical Director at our growing organization!